"Artemis" - Boots by Anubis

Hi! This is a brand new pair of boots for your simmies, with a very nice 3D detailed shoelace knot! This are perfect for any informal outfit, paired with a nice dress or a couple of skin tight jeans, or even short shorts you can create an outstanding look!


- For female teens, young adults and adults only.
- This shoes are under everyday, formal, and athletic categories.
- Three recolorable areas, six designs included.
- Polycount: 1600+ polys (low).







Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. Don't re use my meshes or textures without permission.

Adult Only

Teen Only


Model credits:
~ Hairs by Anubis (Peggy) / The Store / The Sims 3 Showtime
~ Skintones by 234jiao / Ephemera
~ Eyes by LemonLeaf / ImminentFate / -Shady-
~ Lipsticks, blushes and eyeliner by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by daluved1 / Jessica_2020
~ Clothes by The Store / The Store / The Store
~ Glasses by Lilisims



28 comments:

Augusto said...

I loved This boots Nubie! k'
Thanks I'm downloading!!

JS Sims 3 said...

So cool! I love this boots! Thank you!

Vanity Sims said...

I've been waiting for boots like this that weren't "bulky". Very beautiful Anubis, as usual !

KikiLaKiwi said...

I love 3D details! Thank you! And it's great to have a teen version!

But the teen sims3pack link is not working somehow...

Yoteamo said...

It's actually my birthday tomorrow but it feels like it's come a day early! Thank you, these boots are wicked!

Oh and the link seems to be working for me, maybe its tripping out ;)

Anonymous said...

Awesome boots! I love how detailed they are :D

irKatty said...

Yay I've been waiting got these! xox

Ambrily said...

Love 'em! <3

Helena said...

I love this boots. Thank you very much!!!

Hannorack said...

Wonderful wonderful thnxs!!!

Unknown said...

Wow! These boots are soooo cute! I can't wait to try them on my Sims. Thanks for sharing them!

DaringDecay said...

Love the 3D lace knot! Another pair of your shoes to dump into my game! Thanks Nubie! <3

Bootherobot said...

>.<
You're so mean Nubie!!! Are you trying to crash my game with your beautiful boots?!!
I have a weakness for boots!!
These are sooo cute!!!
Thank you Anubis!!
ily <3

misukisu said...

Thanks, I really like these - I used to have boots like these myself :)

KikiLaKiwi said...

Now the link works for me, too. No idea what was wrong, sorry.

Jéssicα ✿ said...

Very beautiful, like another type of pipe shorter.
Very interested in the clothing of the first model a little more fat, can you tell me where to find? Thank you for creating beautiful.

Unknown said...

Awesome boots! Downloaded them for my teen's! Thank you for such beautiful creations!

Adalita said...

Oh my - I'm in love!

Anonymous said...

Anubis, you're a really good creator. I love all of your work! Thanks for this boots :D

Anonymous said...

Thx, so much. This is officially my new favourite TS3 site now. :D

Anonymous said...

OMG this would be great in the outerwear category!

Anonymous said...

I applaud your attention to detail. Great creation :333

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love it

DarkMoon said...

This boots are beautiful, I use them on my simmies all the time. I had a question, could i convert them to sims 2 (if my abilities finally allow me to do so) or is it off-limits? I think the would look lovely but i won't be sure until i try. Just wondering if it was ok?

bitterquill said...

These are fantastic looking boots.

Just btw, the adult package link seems to be broken (unless it's a temporary connection issue).

Anonymous said...

thank u sooo much i've been looking for those boots like forever and i finally got it xx

Anonymous said...

These look very similar to the boots that a character, ironically named Artemis, from the cartoon 'Young Justice' wears! These look great! Amazing job!

Unknown said...

Can recreate these boots for sims 4

Post a Comment