"The Carla" - A Saucy Dress by Daluved1

One of my favorite sources of trash TV, besides Jersey Shore of course, is Mob Wives. Yes, I love the drama and crazy antics on the show. And, I also love the fashion sense of the ladies on the show.


Carla Facciolo has a very chic style, especially with her collection of sundress. So, I decided to model my latest creation off of a dress I saw her wear.

It's made for elders because we all know those ladies on that show are a little....dated. :)


-For female elders, only.
-Available for Everyday, Formal and Sleepwear.
-Three channels: skirt, bodice and trim.
-Three presets provided.
-3,774 polys








Policy:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute. You may use my meshes, but not my textures (unless given permission).




1 comments:

RomaniM said...

There are not enough clothes for elders! I love you!

Post a Comment