"Heavensent" - Curved Eyebrows by Elexis

 Update! It seems that the Sims3Pack file got corrupted in the saving process and caused some visual glitches in-game. The file is now updated, please re-download.
Big thanks to Juliana for discovering and fixing this issue :)
------------------------------------------------------ 

After receiving so many compliments about my previous eyebrows, I decided to make another set. This is more rounded, groomed eyebrow shape with a higher outer corner. I tried to keep the "hairy" texture on it for more natural and less painted-on look, so they don't have the sharp outline.

- Eyebrows for females, teen to elder.
- Can be found in CAS/Eyebrows category.
- Fully recolorable, 1 channel.
- They look best when placed low, with the Eyebrow Rotation slider is turned from the middle to the left.

 Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute!
Download
Model credits:
- Skintones by Ephemera / Mallow / LadyFrontBum / Ephemera
- Eyes by Escand / Syera / Elexis 

 - Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Elexis
- Eyeshadows by Emmzx / Ephemera

- Eyeliners by  Emmzx / Ephemera
- Hair by Elexis / Lotus (Newsea) / Peggyzone (Free) / Metalmoose (Newsea) / Myos
- Accessories by Daluved1 / S-Club

23 comments:

TheDen said...

You said they weren't genetics!
Anyway, lovely eyebrows!

Crash said...

These are beautiful Elexis! All your stuff is awesome! Thanks so much!

Ameenah said...

These are insanely beautiful. I love the shape of these and you did a superb job of painting the individual hairs and keeping such a natural look!

Anonymous said...

I love these! :D

Katink1223 said...

♥Yes!!! New eyebrows from Elexis!!! Thank you so much!!!♥

Elyssande said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)

KosmoKhaos said...

Yay Eyebrows!! :D

JS Sims 3 said...

It's so real! Beautiful!

Blonde Chaos said...

These are gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

that name is dead on!

Jasumi said...

Lovely shape, thank you

Karen said...

love these eyebrows! thanks

Anonymous said...

I would love something like this for men! My eyebrows are just like this (perhaps a little thicker, but then I think they should be a little thicker on men) ... Please, please, please convert this to men! I need my simmie to look more like me :)

SummerRaine said...

Oh wow, gorgeous work! These will be going into my game. <3 Love them, thanks Elexis!

Anonymous said...

I love your eyebrows so much! Please make more <3

Anonymous said...

beautiful <3

B.G, Ginger said...

Awesome! Thank you :D

Jelly-Nick said...

These are amazing!!!! Oh my I can't wait to get my ladies to wear them! Thank you!

Florbela Marques said...

Lindos olhos, parabéns!

Abraço!

KaSSi said...

It's so beautiful!

IMHO said...

прекрасная работа!
ты много трудишься и все, что создаешь достойно внимания...качественно и красиво)
спасибо за то, что ты есть у нас ♡ ^_~

Unknown said...

Please upload your sims! They are so beutiful! And can you update your Emphera links (I know i spelt it wrong!) Please? :)

Anonymous said...

help uploading .rar files

Post a Comment