This hair conversion was suggested by Kosmosims3khaos, I saw it and I liked it, so here it is now :)
The original hair was for Sims 2, very low poly and had poor textures and alpha. I had to rip it apart and re-shape all parts again to make it look half-decent in Sims 3, but I ended up making it more high poly and detailed. The UV map was completely changed to use new textures and highlight system, the alpha was replaced with the new one. A big thanks to Anto for helping me out with bone assignments and also for allowing to use his awesome alpha bits :)
- Hair for females, teen to elder.
- Available for all clothing categories.
- 3 highlights versions: EA, Adjust-Shine and Streaked.
- 2 length versions: Long and Chopped.
- Long version is 8996 polygons and chopped version is 8628 polygons for HQ. Lower LOD's are significantly smaller.
- Suitable for fat Sims.